Now Hiring Clinicians
Fathers’ Uplift is a nonprofit organization based in Roxbury, Massachusetts. We empower fathers to overcome barriers and become positively engaged in their children’s lives. We uplift fathers and strengthen families through coaching, therapy, case management, and group work.
We are very proud that the number of fathers and families we help in our community continues to grow every day. As we continue to grow our programs and services we are looking to bring on high caliber clinicians to support Fathers’ Uplift.
We are looking to bring on clinicians to our team that:
- Maintain a weekly caseload of approximately 10 to 18 clients.
- Perform comprehensive assessments to include client’s strengths, needs, challenges and successes.
- Identify and assess client’s needs to ensure that necessary services are provided.
- Provide focused individual and group outpatient therapy devoted to treatment goals.
- Provide a safe environment to help clients with behavioral, emotional and social problems.
- Assist fathers with overcoming obstacles, solving conflicts and finding solutions to family issues that prevent them from being in their children’s lives.
- Collaborate with clients to develop coping skills, at home plans and father engagement strategies that reflect agreed upon goals.
- Attend and contribute to weekly meetings with Coaches, Clinicians and program director to provide progress updates and enhance patient outcomes.
- Perform detailed patient record documentation.
Essential skills: empathy, patience, social perceptiveness, excellent social, listening, communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com